Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Can't select desired layout

Started by Marksband, July 15, 2016, 01:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marksband

I'm having trouble with the split screen on my iPad mini. I have it in landscape mode, and would like the song list on the left 1/3 of the screen and the lyrics on the other 2/3. It worked nicely with pre-scroll and everything, but something went wrong with the latest update. Now when I press the lyrics icon, it opens the lyrics in full screen instead of the 2/3 where I want it. I suspect it is because I can't choose the "play show" option as I could before.

In my layouts window there's a big fat line above the "play show" layout, as if to say "this is not an option!" See the attached pic.

Please help.

arlo

When I press the lyrics icon, it opens the lyrics in full screen instead of the 2/3 where I want it. I suspect it is because I can't choose the "play show" option as I could before.

I can't comment on that without seeing the layout you are using.

In my layouts window there's a big fat line above the "play show" layout, as if to say "this is not an option!" See the attached pic.

Your "Play Show" layout is a portrait layout and you're holding your device in landscape orientation. If you want to make a landscape version of that layout, you can go to the main menu while in landscape orientation and click Layouts > [layout name] > Edit Details, tap the copy button, enter a new name, tap Edit Layout and adjust as needed for the new orientation.

Marksband

Thanks arlo. That helped.

I also had some layout editing issues. When sizing the set list window and the document window the way I wanted it, they would scroll down a bit and not be able to scroll back up again... Hope it makes sense. However this seems to be fixed now.