Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Printing Lyrics From Web Tool

Started by RLEJr, July 28, 2016, 09:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RLEJr

I am using the Lyrics section for each song to essentially capture/customize typical chords sheets. Some of band members do not have tablets yet. Is there a way to print or export for printing the entire Lyrics section for each song that will preserve the formatting?

arlo

You can do this from the app, but the web interface isn't set up for this yet. That's on my to do list.

From the app, you can go to Repertoire > Songs, tap the document icon for a song, then tap the print button.

RLEJr

Thanks Arlo.
For this option to work I need to print to a file...preferably pdf.  When I tap the print button, my only option is to log in to Google and save it to Google Drive. That may work, but when I login and press print to Google Drive nothing happens. If I press the email button in Bandhelper is does email the lyrics to Google Drive, but the formatting is lost.

arlo

If you set up Google Cloud Print, then a print option should appear when you tap the printer icon. Alternatively you can save the file to Google Drive and then print from there later; the app should upload your lyrics as an image file (.png) with the formatting and text size intact. On my device, the option is Save to Google Drive and after I tap that, a print options window appears, with a Print button, and when I press that, the file gets added to my Google Drive.