Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

layouts -- any way to add button for editing set list?

Started by Erawal, September 04, 2016, 10:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erawal

Hello:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add an "edit" button to a layout that will control not just song-level editing, but also set list level editing?

Here is what I want to be able to do:

When I view a set list (I.e., when I'm in the middle of a set) I would like to not only be able to ADD a song on the fly, but also easily delete or move the order of a song.  Right now, if I want to do those things, I have to exit out of the layout in in which I am viewing my songs, go to the list of set lists, choose the set list, and hit "edit".  That seems cumbersome and distracting when I'm in the middle of a set.  What I'd like is for the "pencil" icon in the layout to give me a choice as to whether to edit the song or edit the set list.  I feel like I used to be able to do something similar to this before the latest update, but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for any suggestions or instructions if I am missing something obvious.

arlo

To edit a set list starting from the set list view, you would just tap the back button, then tap Edit Songs. Then to return to viewing it, tap the back button again (if you're on a phone; this step isn't needed on a tablet), then tap the layout name you want to use to view it.