Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Putting all songs into a set list

Started by Dutch, September 16, 2016, 08:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch

Is there anyway to add all the songs to a set list without individually picking the songs one by one ?  I'd like to make a set list of all the songs I've got in Bandhelper

Awash (drums)

I don't know such a function, but it would be helpfull. Because in song-mode my phone or tablet will fall in sleep-mode. This does not happen in setlist-mode. I don't want to change sleep-mode for other reasons, but sometimes I need a song for rehearsel and have to ajust it to a setlist. It would be nice ir song-mode doesn't fall in sleepmode.

Would that do the trick for you also? If it does, perhaps this is something to put on the idea-list of Arlo  ;D.

Erawal

I don't know if it will address your needs, but I just thought I'd point out that you can create a SMART LIST that contains all your songs -- in fact, I think there is a default list that contains all active songs (unless I created that one and don't remember doing so).  To create a smart list with all your songs, just use a filter to choose all songs added after a date that was before you got band helper.

I use this when I want to be in a layout that shows all my songs in a list on the left, but that also shows the lyrics on the right. That's not possible when I a, just viewing SONGS without being in a smart list or a set list.

--erawal

arlo

Using a smart list is the correct solution. This allows you to display all your songs (without the need to keep updating your list as you add new songs) in the set list view with all of its performance-oriented functionality.

Awash (drums)

Dutch

Thanks Arlo  As usual you've already thought about it and it's there if I could just dig it out.  :-)