Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Schedule pay field > finance transaction and band helper cost

Started by Beaker, September 29, 2016, 11:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaker

Hey,

As I enter the pay in for a scheduled gig, can this be added as a transaction somehow?

Also, as we're paying for band helper, could the subscription be an option to be added to the finances section?

Any thoughts?

arlo

As I enter the pay in for a scheduled gig, can this be added as a transaction somehow?

You could enter a future-dated transaction for the anticipated pay, but it would be better to enter the transaction when you are actually paid.

Also, as we're paying for band helper, could the subscription be an option to be added to the finances section?

Yes, you could do that. You might want to add a new category first since it doesn't really fit into the default categories.

Beaker

I've just made the jump from setlist maker to band helper :-)

This feature would be awesome. When an active show date passed, it would be awesome if the amount in "pay" was added as a transaction. This would be super helpful.

arlo

I feel like you wouldn't transactions being added automatically like that. If anything changed from what was expected, your numbers would be wrong. And if you're taking in tips or merch sales, you will have to add those transactions anyway because you can't predict them in advance.