Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Auto scroll question

Started by hueyland, January 20, 2017, 04:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hueyland

Hi. New to this app. I entered a bunch of songs then added a show setlist. I have the songs I'm 3 sets with durations entered. In settings, I have auto scroll enabled. For my use, most of the time I do not need to read lyrics. I simply read the setlist. But sometimes I need to refer to the lyrics. I click on the document icon next to the song in the setlist, and the lyrics appear full screen, as I wish. However, I cannot get them to auto scroll?  Is this not possible?

arlo

Auto-scrolling doesn't start automatically unless you set it up that way. Instead of tapping a document icon, which in a list-only layout only opens the document to full-screen, you can edit your layout and turn on the song selection actions to open the full-screen document and start auto-scrolling, then tap the song title instead of the document icon and both actions will happen.

hueyland

ok, thank you very much for you response.

I did edit the layout, and I removed the document icon.  Now when I tap on the song title in my setlist, the lyrics come up full screen, which is great.  They then begin to auto scroll which is great as well!

I'm not certain how the software determines the scrolling rate or delay - rate based on duration, delay based on??  The answer is probably in this forum somewhere.  As is the difference between automatic auto scrolling and Manual.

but, if you're feeling particularly generous and feel like replying with the answers, that would be great!

thank you!

arlo