Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Email Song Documents by Show

Started by GuitarForLife, October 13, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarForLife

Hi,  One thing I haven't been able to work out in SLM is how to email a Show List which also includes the accompanying song documents. I was hoping that there was an export function that would do this, but the Smart List function doesn't appear to enable you to select songs from your Show list, and the Share function in Shows only sends a list of titles etc. Is there something else that does this please?  Thanks!!

arlo

There is no way to email a set list or smart list bundled with all the documents attached to all the songs in the list. This is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

arlo

In the new app version released today, you can go to Shows > [show name] > Share Songs and then adjust the options to print or send those songs as a PDF, one song per page. This also works with smart lists. More info is in the release notes:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

Bbkunz

Hey, that's really a great feature, I was looking for a long time, but I wonder, why only one page per Song?
If I can only share the first page of an attached documents (including my annotations - what is the main reason for me to share the actual version of the document), this feature would be useless for multi-page documents. Could it be possible, to share the complete documents?

arlo

Supporting songs that span multiple pages is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

hopehighway

Add a vote for me, too, for the multi-page song option.  Fitting some arrangements on one page makes for some mighty small text.  Also, minimizing the bottom margin for those "printouts" might help a bit in the sort term.

maggo1978

Please, add a vote for me too for exporting documents with multiple pages and annotations included.

My situation is that sometimes I have substitutes who play a gig for me who do not use tablets on stage.
I have all documents stored as PDF locally which I could provide them. But since I'm adding annotations during rehearsals in Bandhelper, it would be helpful to have a possibility to export all pages of the documents with annotations.

Thanks,
Marco

arlo

Annotations are already included; the only thing missing is support for multi-page documents (i.e., more than one page per song).

arlo

The new app version released today will include every page of a multi-page document:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

Also for BandHelper only, if you use the Date Updated footer option, that will use the date of the document, not the song.