Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Custom fields don't appear on performance page

Started by Dsteven73, January 24, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dsteven73

Help!
I created a custom field and was able to make it appear on my performance layout. Now I have created another custom field, but it won't appear in the performance layout. I remember having to turn on a setting elsewhere in the app. I don't remember how to find that setting to turn it on...

arlo

What specifically are you doing and where did you get stuck?

Dsteven73

I have added a 2nd custom field. Using the "custom fields" feature in settings. I have named the field and turned the "active switch" on. The second custom field will not appear while using the "split view - portrait" layout. The second custom field does appear while I am in the "song add" mode. How do I get the second custom field to appear in "split view portrait"? I recall having to go somewhere else in the app to turn it on. I can't find where to turn the custom fields on. The first custom field I created previously works fine...

arlo

Okay, you have to go to Repertoire > Layouts > Split View - Portrait > Edit Layout. Then you can add it to the song list by selecting the song list and clicking its options button, or add it to the bottom toolbar by clicking one of the bottom toolbar fields, or add it to the main area by clicking an empty area. More info is here:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html