Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Show

Started by lonetech, November 08, 2016, 06:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonetech

During our gig llast saturday, we were  using one of our shows in split screen mode. When I elected the next song, there was an error message saying missing song, and when I tried another song, I got the same message, and all of the songs had disappeared. I had to close the show and go back into it and the songs were back. This really sucks during a gig. Any suggestions?

arlo

lonetech

arlo

Do you have the latest version installed? This sounds like a bug that was fixed in version 2.0.13 (the current version is 2.0.14):

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

lonetech

arlo

Okay, please install the latest version and see if that fixes it.

lonetech

I have been trying to find out how to update. What do I do? I know how to upgrade to add features, which I have done, to enable syncing but I don'nt see where to update the app version.

arlo

Did you buy from Google or Amazon?

lonetech

arlo

Open the Play Store app, search for Set List Maker, and click the Update button.

lonetech

I don't see a update button. I do see something that says auto update, and it is checked.

lonetech

I just now checked, and somehow during our conversation, i have been updated. Thanks for trying to help

lonetech

Interesting...I just now went to the app store with my 2nd Android, and the update button was there. Go figure. Thanks again, Arlo.

lonetech

I have a couple more questions. When I am in split screen and rotate my android to vertical, the bottom half of the screen is empty. How can I correct this? And how do I change the default lyrics text size?
Thanks in advance.

arlo

I have a couple more questions. When I am in split screen and rotate my android to vertical, the bottom half of the screen is empty. How can I correct this?

Tap the Back button in the top left corner, then select one of the portrait layouts.

And how do I change the default lyrics text size?

When viewing lyrics, pinch to change their size, then tap the tool icon and select Save Text Size.