Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Puc+ line6 helix

Started by Jrusto, April 17, 2017, 06:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrusto

I just bought a Puc+ Bluetooth receiver to use with my Line6 Helix and my iPad Pro.  I hooked everything up, installed the app on the iPad and established communication with the Puc+ as evidenced by hitting the keyboard in the Puc App and the lights move as if receiving a signal.  Switched over to BandHelper to switch patches on my Helix and no communication lights on the Puc+.  Pressed the Midi Icon on the top of the page and it list both in and out ports from the Puc.  Switch  back to the Puc app and lights indicate communications.

Any ideas???

arlo

As we determined in a help ticket, you had previously used the "Helix" MIDI device with a USB MIDI interface and needed to update its port setting to use the PUC instead.

Actually I recommend only setting the port for a MIDI device if you need to, so you can use whatever MIDI interface is currently connected without having to remember to update that. If you don't set the port, the MIDI will be sent to whichever interfaces are connected.