Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Same song in more than one set in a show?

Started by gfhbass, June 26, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfhbass

Is there a way to add a song to more than one set in a show?  We have a couple of songs that we play in the first set and, often, play again in the last set.  I guess I could define the same song twice, with slightly different spelling.  Not a big deal, just wondering.  Thanks...grant

arlo

You can just go ahead and add the same song to both sets. It will be faded in the song picker window to remind you that it's already in the show, but you can still select it to add it again.

craZivn

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but my issue is on this same topic. The function described above seems to have gone away some time ago. Now, when selecting a song that's already in the set list via the "Quick Add" button, it jumps to the iteration that's currently already on the list instead of adding a second iteration directly below the currently selected song like it used to.

This behavior has irritated me since it changed, because after adding a song on the fly I need to continue the set where I was before. Now it jumps to wherever the quick-added song is in the list and I then have to scroll to find my place in the set again.

Is there a setting that allows me to add the same song multiple times in the set, like it the app did originally?

Thanks,
Ivan

arlo

The original post here was not about the Quick Add button and the behavior described above has not changed.

The behavior of the Quick Add button when you select a song that's already in your show has changed. Making that configurable is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

craZivn