Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Assign Users to Each Set

Started by GuitarForLife, July 19, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarForLife

Hi, just imported Set List Maker to BandHelper and am liking the flexibility of it a lot!
Just wondering:
1. why the Stage Plot Menu Item (online) only shows Notes and Contact Info?
2. If I can assign Users to specific Set Lists only? It seems I can only assign Users to different Projects?
3. For my added peace of mind can you please provide further detail on your back up regime?
Thanks!
:)

arlo

1) You can only build stage plots in the mobile apps, but you can still use the website to enter notes and contact info. Basically, the apps are better for drag-and-drop and gesture operations and the website is better for data entry.

2) No, set lists are available to every user in a project. You can link a set list to an event and assign the event to specific users, but they can still browse all the set lists.

3) I use one of the best hosting companies in the business and I back up my database several times a day using two different automated systems, one hosted by the same company and one by a different company. You can make your own manual backups using the Export buttons at the bottom of the Songs, Events, Contacts and Transactions pages. Uploaded files (documents and recordings) are not backed up on my system, so you should keep your original copy of any files you upload to your account.

GuitarForLife

arlo

I just Export buttons to the Recordings and Documents pages, to download a zipped folder of all your recording and document files.