Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Setlistmaker-2-Bandhelper Migration Offer Mis-step

Started by MrNotes, July 24, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrNotes

Given the announced end-of-life for the Setlistmake DB Sync function, of which my band is a very active user, I tested out BandHelper and migrated my Setlistmaker DB over to BandHelper, with a planned cutover date of sometime after our next gig on 8/5/17.

I guess that I was SO EXCITED by BandHelper  :)  that I went ahead and paid for a 6-20 user Repertoire annual license, somehow forgetting in the process that you have an offer of two years free if one does the cutover by the end of September.

How do I fix this?
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench; a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - allegedly attributed to Hunter S. Thompson

arlo

I just cancelled your payment and applied the 2 year promo to your account.

MrNotes

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench; a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - allegedly attributed to Hunter S. Thompson