Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Organizing it

Started by Burgenoff, December 02, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burgenoff

In order to play out on the street, I need to prepare.

A list of tunes
Backing tracks for each tune
Rehearsal of each tune with the backing track
An organized way to get the backing tracks onto my iPhone

It might seem like it's easy, but I'mWorking on performance and details and then I miss putting it all together into a cohesive "show".

I previously tried the looper pedal from the AX8 but it was loose with time and difficult to use.

For some of  tunes I'm trying to make backing tracks in logic. Because I don't know how to use logic, I'm struggling with this, too.

And in fact even the performance of some of the tunes is too difficult. For example, trying to play the solos Just some of the tunes that I do and then come into the chorus after that, is difficult.

I need some sort of assistance or director or something to organize this to help get it together. I don't know how to do this.

arlo

I'd suggest finding a local music teacher who can help with the integration of technology and performance. Many teachers are enthusiastic about their gear and would probably enjoy making the technology setup a part of your lessons.