Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

When disabling users in a sub project, administrator was also disabled

Started by KCMB, July 10, 2017, 02:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCMB

Hi Arlo,
I accidentally disabled my entire account it seems.
I have two projects in my account and I am a member of both as well as admin. I clicked the switch to off after selecting "all" users. Now I get the message that my account is disabled when I try to log in. I did this on the web app. My iOS app does not log in either, I get the same "disabled" message.
I have paid for a 20 user license, and this is time sensitive for me. Any advice, or if you can reenable my account would be appreciated. Account and user are both KCMB.
Thank you!

arlo

I just reactivated your username. You can now log in and reactivate any others if needed.

Larry_K

Help! I have the same problem. I just activated a pro account after being on a trial account the last 3 weeks. I added a second user (bandmate) and then when I went back to my user name I must have somehow deactivated my (admin) account... (also sent a support ticket) ... I have only been using this a short time, but have an 80 song library across multiple projects with Midi presets, etc. that I need to be able to use for rehearsals and shows next week.. Thanks in advance, and hope this is an easy fix??

arlo

Larry_K

Thank you! In the middle of prepping for hurricane, that was the last thing I needed to worry about. you guys are a breath of fresh air! Really appreciate the prompt response and help resolving this... hoping to be able to have another sigh of relief when the storm passes through here tomorrow...

arlo

Good luck with that! Up here in Oregon we need some rain to put out the forest fires.