Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Logging out of iOS app

Started by jlowry, September 14, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlowry

I'm sure there is a simple answer but I can't figure out how to log out of iOS app.

I want to login as other Users that I have set up to make sure things are as I suspect they should be.

jlowry

Well I figured this out.

Just go into a Project>Settings>General Settings and change the Username & Password for the user you want to log in as.

arlo

No, if you do that your data will get mixed up on your device. If you want to log in with another username on the same device, you will need to go to Settings > General Settings and click the trash icon to remove the account, then click + on the Accounts list and add the account with the new username.

Note that you can have multiple accounts loaded at the same time, you just can't have the same account with multiple usernames at the same time.

framus

Whew thanks glad I found this post, wanted to verify that "testuser" can enter a blackout event via iphone app. worked great, so, no clue what Brad's issue is :) I'll find out this weekend.