Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Emailing Setlist from Bandhelper

Started by johnholme, October 20, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnholme

I'm trying to email a set list from Bandhelper on my PC using Chrome.  When I click on the "email" button, nothing happens.  I searched the forum for info but came up empty.  Probably a setting or something?

arlo

The web browser email button should switch you to your local email app to send the message. If you're not using an email app on your computer, it won't do anything. If you're using Gmail, you can hook that up to play the role of an email app ... here's the first Google result for "gmail mailto":

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/set-gmail-as-browser-default-email-client-ht

johnholme

Thanks Arlo,
I tried all that stuff.  Chrome doesn't show the options to use Gmail as the email handler.  Sounds like a Chrome issue.  Other people have had issues with the "handlers" in Chrome.  I guess I will just live with it and print, scan, save to computer and send setlists as an attachment when I need to send to someone.

arlo

I don't know if Windows supports this, but on Macs you can "print" directly to a PDF file. That's easier than printing a hard copy and then scanning it if your computer supports that.