Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Double-tapping lyrics

Started by Erawal, November 16, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erawal

I am experiencing serious problems with double tapping  since the upgrade.

In the past,when I viewed a set list and selected a song on my iPad,I could touch the document icon to toggle between the plain lyrics and various pdf documents of my lyrics. Then, when I double tapped the side of the split screen showing the lyrics, I could toggle between displaying my lyrics full screen and displaying them just on the half of the split screen so that I could still see the rest of the set list.

Since the upgrade, when I select the lyrics, double tapping no longer allows me to easily get back to the set list.  Instead, it advances me to a different paragraph of the lyrics (which I don't want — i
never created document sections and don't have a need to advance automatically). I no longer seem able to exit the full screen lyrics.  I am stuck there despite tapping and tapping and see no response.   Perhaps there is some new way to navigate between lyrics and set list view; but I haven't found it and the app is pretty much unusable to me right now.   I have filed a help,ticket already. Wondering if other users have encountered this problem and found a fix.

arlo

You need to double-tap within the middle third of the document, as shown in the hot spots graphic on this page:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/attaching_documents.html

The app used to accept double-taps anywhere, but that was a bug that has been fixed.

Alternatively, you can use the Big Lyrics layout, which is more flexible and less error-prone than switching in and out of the full-screen display.