Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

MIDI not getting sent

Started by Papa John, November 19, 2017, 07:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa John

Problem: Song MIDI not getting sent anymore.

How it was: I have MIDI presets for all my songs.  The first one is always the program change my VL3.  The layout option [SEND MIDI] is set to {Song Selection} This used to work perfectly.  I would select a song and the VL3 would bring up the appropriate program.

What I changed: So I thought it would be great if I had other MIDI presets available on my screen for ALL my songs, so I added them to the layout. Looks great, should be convenient. 

What went wrong: But now my SONG preset does not get sent anymore when I select a song.  If I turn on the layout option [Send Layout MIDI] to {Song Selection} the first item of the layout presets gets sent.. but that is not what I want, obviously.

Notes:

** None of the settings for [Send MIDI] work - i tried to set it to {two finger click} and still it would not get sent.
** I deleted all the Layout midi presets, and it works like it used to.

arlo

I'm not seeing this problem in my accounts. Please submit a help ticket so I can gather info about your account:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia