Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Importing documents from dropbox

Started by darylhankel, November 28, 2017, 09:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darylhankel

Hi folks.  New to the forum.  I've been using Setlist Maker(SLM)for about 1 1/2 years.  Great tool!  When importing pdf docs from my IPad, I usually go to Dropbox (in a Safari browser), download the doc, and then do an 'open in' Setlist Maker.  Then, Setlist Maker would open, and prompt me that a new doc was being added, and to hit ok.  The doc would then load to SLM.  The name of the doc in SLM would be the same as it was in Dropbox.  However, recently, when doing the 'open in' command, SLM just sort of blinks (no prompt).  And now, the doc is loaded into SLM, but the doc is named "Inbox/document name".  Is anyone having a similar issue?  Did I miss something.  Thanx.

arlo

Optimizing the app for iOS 11 broke the "open in" function. That will be fixed in the next app version, which will probably be available tomorrow. If you need an immediate workaround, you can "pull" the document into Set List Maker using the import button at the top of the Documents list, rather than "pushing" it from the Dropbox app.

darylhankel