Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Editing songs with the web interface

Started by jowidi, July 24, 2016, 03:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jowidi

When I am editing a song on my Android or iOS device, I can see a list at the bottom of the song editing page. It is titled 'Included in...' and shows every set list where this particular song is included. This is especially useful when you import songs from different projects in Setlist Maker and end up with a couple of duplicate songs that you want to consolidate. This is also helpful when you erroneously create two copies of a song with different spelling which then end up on different set lists and you want to remedy that.

Could you display this list also on the song editing page of the web interface? That would be very helpful because that is the place where I (and probably many others) do most of the consolidation, reordering and mass editing work.

arlo

That's on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

Mandy

Please add a vote for me for this, as well.
Thanks!

Mandy

Hi Arlo,
I would just like to request this again. It can be pretty tricky to try to remember which setlists I've included certain songs in. I always create my setlists in the web app and it would save me so much time if I could see this info right in the song file, without having to use the Android app which always takes way too long to load.

arlo