Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Song completion MIDI send

Started by goneflyin2002, April 29, 2017, 07:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goneflyin2002

Hi Arlo,
I was wondering if it is still in the works that you might make it possible to send MIDI commands after song completion, without using automation tracks.
I've got my Bandhelper sending more sysex-MIDI to my XR18 mixer for various things like channel boost, FX tempo changes, etc, and I'd love to be able to reset those things after song completion (ie selecting the next song) 
Best regards,
Don

arlo

In the new app version released today, you can add one or more MIDI presets to your layouts to make them available from any song (Layouts > [layout name] > Edit Details > MIDI Presets). You can also edit your layout actions to send the Layout MIDI Presets upon song completion (Layouts > [layout name] > Edit Details > Actions). The song completion will be triggered by the end of an automation track, or the end of a recording if there's no automation track, or the defined song duration if there's no recording. You can also trigger the layout MIDI presets manually from an on-screen button or a foot switch. More info about the new version is here:

http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,1786.0.html

goneflyin2002

Thanks very much Arlo!
I will experiment with this.