Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

E-Mail notification is not working

Started by Sonnyboy666, February 21, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonnyboy666

Hello,
the E-Mail notification in the Repertoire section doesn't seem to work.
I set up E-Mail notification, SMS notification an App notification for seven users in the Band Helper account. (The E-Mail adresses in the accounts are correct)
If I change, for example, a setlist, the SMS and App notification is immediatly sent to every user. But no E-Mail is sent to no one.
Am i doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Thank you,
Greets,
Sonnyboy666

arlo

By far the most likely explanation is spam filters. You can check the spam folders of the recipients, and add noreply@bandhelper.com to the address books to see if that helps.

You can also submit a help ticket for an investigation into the email addresses you're using: https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

Sonnyboy666

There are no E-Mails in the Spam Folders, but I found out that I receive a notification E-Mail if I use a google mail account!

arlo

Please submit a help ticket and tell me what email addresses are giving you problems.

Sonnyboy666

Hello,

this problem occurs again, but I can't remeber how we solved it the last time.

Greetings,
Sonnyboy

arlo

Can you update the help ticket we used last time?

Sonnyboy666

Sorry, it's too long ago. How can I refresh an older ticket?

arlo

Click the link in an email notification to view and respond to it. I couldn't find a ticket with the name you're using here; apparently you're using a different identity on the help desk.