Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Re-activating a user

Started by Quadcab, November 03, 2023, 06:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadcab

Hi,
I've a keys player that left the band who is rejoining. I deactivated his account when he left and I want to add him back in However when i search all users including deactivated, his name isn't there, bur 3 others who have left are still there. When I try to add him as a "new user", the system says I already have him named.

The only thing we've changed since his leaving is the band name, but the other users had left before the name change and I can still see them. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to re-activate his access without giving him a different log in name.

Any help appreciated.

Quadcab

Hi again,

So I've answered my own question haven't read a couple of older posts. I hit the reset button and all our ex members showed up!

Easy when you know how. I love this app.

arlo

For the sake of others reading this, I think what you're saying is that you had some filters set on the left side of the Admin > Users list that were hiding this user, and you clicked the Reset button to clear the filters.