Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Replace recordings with new versions

Started by wakevortex, May 13, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakevortex

Hi Arlo

I need to do some tweaking (eq, and levelling ) to a lot of my recordings already  in bandhelper.
I will do this outside of band helper  on my mac then RE upload and sync  them ... ..
is there any way to avoid replacing each and every recording on the IPAD in band helper with its tweaked version one  by one from the web app .... ....ie can I bulk upload (if the files have same names) and they will BULK replace those on my IPAD

hopefully this function covers that

"- Changed the batch import function for documents and recordings. When you perform a batch import of document or recording files, BandHelper now looks for existing files with the same names and replaces them with the newly imported files."
what if some of the originals are WAVS and are now replaced by tweaked MP3 files of the same name...what will happen ?

Hope that makes sense !

thanks in advance

Bill P

arlo

Yes, just zip the files and upload them on the Repertoire > Recordings page of the website and they will replace the existing versions and sync to your devices. The filenames must match! But the file extensions aren't checked, so an MP3 will replace a WAV with the same name.

wakevortex