Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Midi IN problem since last update

Started by zgildasz, June 12, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zgildasz

Hi Arlo,

There's a problem with midi IN > before the update I was able to control the app with a midi footswitch, but it don't work anymore. I've checked the midi in signal with another app (midi monitor control) and there's no problem, my midi footswitch launch my CC80 every time I'm pressing the switch, but when I'm using SLM the information arrive just one time, or two times and that's all. I need to stop the midi (with SLM interface) and start it again and it works again just one or two times...

arlo

I'll check it out and see if I can reproduce the problem. Meanwhile, submitting a help ticket could be useful:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

zgildasz

I've done a backup of the last version, then restore the previous version and midi IN is working...

arlo

Please submit a help ticket so I can see your device setup.

zgildasz

zgildasz

Many thanks Arlo, the last version is ok, combined with paired presets midi with no bug, that's a great pleasure to control the app with just one switch.

arlo

Do you mean the problem is gone in the new version 2.3.1 that was released yesterday?

zgildasz

Sorry I haven't seen your answer. Well I think that yes it was solved with the 2.3.1 version.