Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

New song lyrics issue...

Started by wotold, July 06, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wotold

Hello,
I have a problem with Bandhelper App. In my database now i have about of 500 titles and everything works fine. Since i had reinstalled my tablet and installed the app again my old lyrics work fine, but when i want to add a new song on the song list I see additional drawing pin icon, and when i enter the sheet I dont see these lyrics...  Please help me.

Here is an example... A had cerated nwe son called "A night like thic coy" an it desnt work....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbtHafF2fM

wotold

arlo

TheCharlie

I'm having this exact issue (based on the video)... @arlo, want me to submit a ticket as well or OK to follow this thread?

arlo

If you have Personal Lyrics enabled and you aren't seeing any lyrics when viewing a song, this might be because of a bug in the website that saved an empty paragraph into the Personal Lyrics field, which then overrode the Shared Lyrics field when viewing the song. You can fix that by editing the song, making sure the personal fields are completely empty, and saving again.

TheCharlie

Thanks arlo, disabling personal lyrics worked!