Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Change Font?

Started by therealmf, September 18, 2017, 06:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealmf

I have made the move from Set List Maker to Band Helper in general I am quite happy with it. But what I liked better about Set List Maker was the font in the list view. Is there a way to change that in Band Helper?

arlo

Can you post a screen shot showing the text you want to change, and describe what you want to change about it?

therealmf

Here's a screenie of the list view (on the iPhone in this case, but iPad looks similar).
I would like to change the font and font style in this view to something thinner. Set List Maker had Helvetica roman and I would like to go back to Helvetica/Arial/something similar and a non-bold font.

arlo

Sorry, you can't change that font, but you can change the text sizes in the song list by going to Layouts > [layout name] > Edit Layout, clicking the song list, clicking its options button in its top right corner, and adjusting the percent values there.

donmr

Likewise, I'm new to Bandhelper having recently changed from SLM and also find this a real bummer. I find the song title font in the setlists very clunky and a lot harder to scan than the previous font in SLM. Otherwise BH is fantastic!
Cheers

arlo

In the new app versions released today, you can go to Help > Utilities and turn on Use Plain Fonts.