Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Upgrades

Started by lonetech, August 05, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonetech

Arlo, I have to comment here that I am finding that with the recent upgrades, i am encountering various errors when emailing via bluetooth, and importing, some songs are coming up with the wrong lyrics, color highlights not showing up, etc. I had no problems at all before a couple of upgrades ago. I am using Samsung tab A tablets, which seem to be reliable units. Any thoughts on this?

lonetech

I neglected to say that i am sending databases.

arlo

Please submit a help ticket so I can look at your setup:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

lonetech

That's ok, Arlo. This is getting too involved. I will go back to laying the tablets side by side and entering info into each one separately.  My partner and I have been emailing and importing to each other for 2-3 years with no issues. I'm not sure which brand of Android tablet he has, and in fact he has changed brands a couple of times. To send troubleshooting data from all of these is difficult, and as far as telling you which songs get the wrong lyrics, it changes constantly. I wish there was some way to downgrade to 2.3.0 or earlier.

arlo

I'm not aware of any problems that have been introduced recently that match what you're describing. Troubleshooting can be tedious sometimes, but entering everything twice is pretty tedious, too!

lonetech

Arlo, I just ran into another problem. After updating setlistmaker in one of my androids, when I try to import a database that I bluetoothed from another android, all of the files in the list are grayed out and I can't select them. Now I am afraid to update the other android, for fear it will do the same thing. Any thoughts?

arlo

Please submit another help ticket so I can look at your setup:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

lonetech

I submitted a new help ticket and troubleshooting info.