Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Author Topic: Price and Storage Increases  (Read 1074 times)

arlo

• Administrator
Price and Storage Increases
« on: August 08, 2018, 11:43:06 PM »
Today, for the first time, I raised the subscription prices for BandHelper. All prices are increased by 20%. However, all existing subscribers will still pay the old prices for as long as they keep their accounts. The new prices will only apply to new accounts.

I also increased the storage amount for documents and recordings from 1 GB to 5 GB for all existing and new accounts.

arlo

• Administrator
Re: Price and Storage Increases
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 10:38:49 AM »
An update to the layout of the billing page on August 31 broke the code that applies the older pricing to older accounts, so accounts that renewed between Sept. 1 and Sept. 4 were mistakenly charged the new prices. I have refunded the price difference for those transactions.

Moon Dog

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 08:52:16 AM »
As I have mentioned in the past, my one issue with BandHelper is I cannot upload and use .AIF files on the website, they are too big. So I have to individually load them on all the iPads that are used for my show. I would willingly pay more for this feature if it were available it would save me so much time and trouble.
I can really hear the difference on my sound system between mp3's and aif's for my backing tracks.
Moon Dog

arlo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
Are you wanting this so you can play recordings from the website, or so you can auto-sync the recordings to your devices? The former is a cost issue, but the latter is a practicality issue because it would take a long time to sync a lot of uncompressed audio files (and a cost issue because I have to pay for bandwidth as well as storage).