Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Share set list by email

Started by pheldal, September 29, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pheldal

What happened to the email-sharing that was possible from list-sharing webpage? From the generated email I used to copy the url and pass on in various places. It is sometimes useful to be able to pass a link to a list to people outside the band.

BTW; A button on the list-sharing-page for "copy-url-to-clipboard" would be even better for my purpose.

arlo

The emailable link was replaced with a downloadable and emailable PDF file (click the Download button). The advantage of this approach is that the appearance of the set list won't change when you change the display settings -- so you can send different set list fields to different people.

pheldal

I'm well aware of the disadvantages of changeable formats, but the potential of multiple PDFs that may or may not be up to date is IMHO no less of a problem ;-)

arlo

If you're concerned about multiple set list versions, you can select the Date Updated option and a footer with the date will be included on the PDF.