Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Next Midi Button

Started by Wilhelm, November 24, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilhelm

Hi Arlo,
It would be nice to have a next/previous midi button (like the next song button). I use several midi presets per song and this would be the fastest way to switch them.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

arlo

You could set up a remote control action for this, and trigger the Next MIDI Preset action from a foot switch, a programmable button on a keyboard, a flic button, etc.

Wilhelm

Yes, I have an airtune 6 for this, but I dont really like it. I feel more comfortable by using the Multiple button function.
Maybe it would be cool to have programmable Buttons, so the remote actions  can be linked to buttons?
I find the next/previous song arrows very handy in a live situation.

arlo

Hmm, like just a generic button icon that can be mapped to any action? I'll put that on my wish list.

Wilhelm

Thx, maybe 2 buttons ?

arlo

Yes, if I added something like this, it would be multiple buttons.

Ahiru

Quotea generic button icon that can be mapped to any action
Could such a new feature also be used to add buttons dedicated to sending MIDI sequences for things like turning off reverb or setting lights to a default scene?  If so, please add my enthusiastic vote.

arlo

Yes, but you can do that now using layout MIDI presets and the Multiple MIDI Buttons layout item.

Ahiru

QuoteYes, but you can do that now using layout MIDI presets and the Multiple MIDI Buttons layout item.
Thanks... I'll dig into that more...