Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Search box option to set list layout view

Started by Maarten, January 03, 2019, 02:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Will it be possible to have a feature to add a search box to a setlist layout? I have plenty of times that people request a song, then I have to move out of my set list, find a quick list, find the song (e.g. alphabetically) ...well... that takes too much time while performing. The search box is your friend, menu's aren't :D...especially not while talking to the audience.

I know it has been requested a couple of times before and the answer was on several occasions to use a smart list instead, but that does not work for me (and some fellow musicians). It would be awesome if this is possible.

arlo

The Quick Add button is designed for this situation and includes a search field. If you don't already have the Quick Add button in your layout, you can turn it on from Layouts > [layout name] > Edit Details > Bottom Toolbar Buttons > Quick Add.

Keep in mind also that you can use a regular set list but quickly jump between that and a recently viewed smart list by clicking the set list title in the top toolbar.

Maarten

Ok, I will try this out while on stage (after a short practise) and see if it works. Thanks for the quick reply.