Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Tempro(Metronome) Option?

Started by VTM09, January 08, 2019, 09:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTM09

hi,
I've been using this app on my ipad (as the host) and shared the screen of music chart to other musicians in my band (share to other 5 ipads). The problem I'm having is that when I share the screen, the tempo flash is no longer visual. It's gone (I setup up the layout view to leave a small border around the chart to see the tempo flash. It's only visual when not share screen)

I wonder if the app can be improved by creating a small flashing metronome icon to stay overlay on the chart screen that we can drag to locate the icon at anywhere we want. This will be a big help for the performance. Since the tempo is set ready in each song, when we turn the page, the tempo icon will flash on the chart according to the song...

Thanks,
-V

Awash (drums)

Hi. You can add an icon in your lay-out that wil flash the tempo.

arlo

You can't use the flashing tempo while screen sharing because the screen sharing doesn't transmit data fast enough and all the shared screens would end up flashing out of sync. You can, however, still use audio or MIDI tempos.