Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Swipe / scrolling through documents on iPad Pro

Started by Toepfe, January 13, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toepfe

Hi,

I use SLM on different iPad versions in the past, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2 and now I changed the Air to a iPad Pro first generation 9.7". The swiping/scrolling through documents works not so good as on the older iPads where this always works fine. It seems that the iPad Pro is more sensitive and scrolls up or down instead to the next document. Maybe because I scroll not exactly  horizontal, but this is near impossible. I need 2-4 attempts until I'm on the next document. On other applications the iPad Pro works good. Does anyone else notice the same behavior on the iPad Pro?

Thanks for any answer/idea.

Bye
Heimo

arlo

I have a 10.5" iPad Pro and haven't noticed any change in the swipe sensitivity. If this is difficult to do accurately, you can add the Next Song button to your layout, or you can assign the Select Next Song layout action to a two-fingered tap, or you can use a foot switch.

Toepfe

Hi Arlo,

Thanks for your help! I use the 3-fingered tab, the 2-fingered tab I already use for closing the document and go back to the list. In my layout I use the full screen view, there I didn't find a possibility to add a "next song button". But I can live with the 3-fingered tab version ;-)

Bye
Heimo