Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Schedule JSON feed bug (now fixed)

Started by jimm, January 15, 2024, 08:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimm

I just created a new venue contact and a new event that uses that venue, which shows up in our feed just fine. But I noticed that the name of the venue also appeared in one of our other events that had no contact associated with it! The address was not in the feed, just the venue name. The event with the correct venue info appears in the feed before the one that didn't have a venue and had the wrong name. Perhaps you're not clearing the "venue" variable before generating each item in the feed?

I've since fixed the issue on our site by adding a new Venue contact and associating it with the event that didn't have one, so you won't see the problem in our feed any more. But I did save the JSON of the buggy version if you want me to post it or send it to you.

arlo

jimm

jasonwatsonmusic

I am still having trouble with the JSON feed for my schedule.  I use this to populate our website.  I think since you fixed the other bug, now my custom fields are no longer sending in my JSON feed.  I see the custom fields in the JSON feed, but no values.  Here's an example.  Both custom fields should have values in them.

{
        "date_start": "2024-01-20",
        "date_end": "",
        "time_start": "12:00:00",
        "time_end": "20:00:00",
        "date_display": "Sat 1/20/24, 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm",
        "name": "Nebraska Fairs Convention",
        "address": "",
        "custom_ScMWDH": "",
        "custom_xGm53T": "",
        "ID": "kU2s5P",
        "category": "Show",