Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Chords not showing up in Songs on app

Started by Dutch, April 04, 2016, 03:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch

I've started putting easy chord progressions in some of the songs I've been adding to BH but the chords are not showing up at the top of the songs in my set lists.

What am I doing wrong ?

Dutch

arlo

Dutch

Hmm  Well now they've started showing up so I guess the problem's solved.  I had done a sync before and they didn't show up.   Anyhow I opened up the app on my iPad and now the chords are there.

Dutch

Dutch

We've got a new guitar player in the band and he'd like the chord patterns to show up in our set lists when I open up a song document.  I've added a chord pattern in one song in the Chord box but it doesn't show up when I select that particular document in a set list.

What am I doing wrong ?

arlo

Dutch

Just the PDF document   On your tutorial you show lyrics with a box in the upper right corner with the chord layout.  How did you do that ?

arlo

If you have chords in the Chords field and also an attached document, you have a few options for showing the chords to one person and the document to another. Please see "HOW CAN I SET UP MY ACCOUNT SO EACH BAND MEMBER SEES HIS OR HER OWN DOCUMENT FOR EACH SONG" in the FAQ:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/FAQ.html

The lyrics with a box in the upper right corner for chords is how I set up my documents, so in that case I'm showing only the document.