Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Editing automation track

Started by Uwe, October 07, 2017, 07:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uwe

Hi all,

AFAIK the only way to make an automation track is to record one in real time, right?
And editing is only possible for recorded items.

If this is so, i would like it far more to have the option to write my own automation track (like a simple list) instead of recording it real time first and having not even an option to insert commands.

At least i'd love to see an ,insert' button in the editing section of automation.

What do you think?

arlo

Adding events directly to automation tracks without recording them is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

Meanwhile, you don't really need to record in real time because you can change the time of any event. So if you want to add an event halfway through the song, you could start recording, perform the event, stop recording, then move the event you just recorded to the desired location.

Uwe

arlo

In the app version 4.0 released yesterday, you can click Add an Event in the automation track edit window to add an event directly. You can then adjust the timing as needed.

All today's changes are listed here:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/release_notes.html

Uwe