Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How do I ..... Switch between Lyrics and Personal Lyrics?

Started by Uwe, May 24, 2019, 11:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uwe

Sorry for being thick....
Can't find a way when I'm in a layout to do this.
Thanks

arlo

You can't; if you enter personal lyrics, those will appear in place of the shared lyrics.

rsissons

Is it based on who was logged in to the web and the app.

Same person enters the personal lyrics on the web and then logs into the app to see their personal lyrics? What if you are the admin and want to add personal lyrics and documents for the rest of the band?
Can their be a drop down to specify the user and then put in their personal lyrics so when that person logs into the app they would appear?  Might be handy for those of us who manage this for the whole band.

arlo

Editing another user's personal lyrics is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you. Meanwhile, the personal lyrics are literally personal and you can only view and edit your own.

arlo

Yesterday's release lets account administrators edit other users' personal fields on the song edit page. You'll see the shared field, your own personal field (if you're using personal sync for that field) and the personal fields for every user who has personal sync turned on for that field. So you can now enter custom lyrics or chords for other users, or make corrections for them, or quickly copy between shared and personal fields.

All yesterday's changes are listed here:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/release_notes.html