Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Turning off Tempo also turns off MIDI Clock

Started by go2ldook, May 28, 2019, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

go2ldook

Is there a way to set up Bandhelper to turn off the click sound without actually turning off the MIDI Clock. I noticed this was an issue using my Infinity Looper. I have it synced to the MIDI Clock but when playing live I would like the click sound available for a few seconds to get me in time to the MIDI Clock. The problem is, when I set the Tempo for "Auto-stop", that appears to not only turn off the MIDI Clock, but apparently sends a MIDI Stop command to my looper, as the current playing loop stops when the tempo stops.

I guess I am requesting a feature that turns the tempo sound off without turning off the tempo itself. I think this would be an important feature for the above reason. Some band members find the click a little distracting and prefer it off (despite the fact they still need to stay in time with the loop). So turning off the click sound only would be helpful.

arlo

This is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

arlo

Yesterday's release adds an Auto-Mute Instead of Auto-Stop setting to the Settings > Tempo & Pitch page. This will stop the click sounds but keep the MIDI beat clock running.

All yesterday's changes are listed here:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/release_notes.html