Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

What to do when certain dates just won't show up on your Google Calendar

Started by LesStrangers, May 29, 2019, 04:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesStrangers

I've tried modifying the end date, etc. and it just won't show on my Google or iCal. This is, of course, alarming. Other dates are syncing just fine. This is happening on a couple of dates, actually while other dates show up.

I also like to have some dates show up as ALL DAY events, so I don't use the time dialog, but simply list the time in the Heading. This is working on most events, but a few stubborn ones, it does not, and they show up as appointments.

arlo

Please submit a help ticket and provide some examples from your account.

Also keep in mind that Google Calendar can take 1-2 days to refresh. The only way to force it to refresh is to remove your calendar link and add it again.

JerryK

I have occasionally had the same experience with Google Calendar.  I use about a dozen GCals for various purposes and the band shares one of those.  Just occasionally, we've seen discrepancies between what band members can see.  The next day, it's probably fine.  We've not had a problem for probably 6 months.
This was nothing to do with BandHelper.

LesStrangers

Thanks Arlo, and thanks Jerry K. I suppose I can always link to iCal instead of Google Cal and then let iCal send to Google. I did submit a ticket, Arlo, and should have done that instead of taking up forum bandwidth!