Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Preview recording volumes

Started by dfconn, June 13, 2019, 11:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfconn

Hi, Arlo - thanks for all your hard work...love BandHelper!

Will you be addressing a major (for me) concern I've had: set audio levels for each recording while listening to the audio output? that would be a major help with set lists using various backing tracks.

Thanks, in advance, for considering this.

arlo

I can put that on my wish list.

jeff9661

Hi Arlo, I was wondering if this was ever implemented. I have a lot of tracks where the volume levels vary and would love to be able to adjust and save them for each song.

arlo

You can adjust and save the volume for each recording, but you still cannot preview those adjustments in real time as requested here. You would have to change the volume setting, save, play the recording, then repeat if needed.

The volume sliders that you can add to your layouts do work in real time, but volume adjustments made with those aren't saved.

jeff9661

Thank You! The recording levels default to 100% and the volume slider in the layout defaults to midway. So just to clarify, when I move the volume slider is it increasing the volume greater than 100% or is the midway point giving me 50%. I don't necessarily have to adjust the volume within the layout.