Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Has anyone used BandHelper to control lights in QLC+? Need Help

Started by brettmckinney, July 17, 2019, 08:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettmckinney

Greetings,

I'm in a bind, because I thought I could get this figured out fast.  But alas, I have not.  I'm trying to figure out how to get BandHelper to control my light show through QLC+.  I'm using an iConnectMIDI2+ to get midi from the iPad to to my laptop.  I'm trying to send CC messages to start the light shows that are controlled by buttons in the software.  Attached picture shows the dialog that is used for setting up the input channel.  I guess I don't know what BandHelper should be sending to the software.  I'm just hoping that someone out there has done this already.

Thank you,
Brett

arlo

Unless someone here has experience with that particular software, you'll probably have better luck checking the user manual for that software, or contacting its tech support, or finding a user forum for that software, to find out what MIDI messages you want to send to it. Once you know that, we can help you configure BandHelper to send it.

brettmckinney

Nevermind, I'm a complete dunderhead.  I was monitoring the wrong MIDI input.  After I was looking at the right input, it worked pretty easily.  Sorry for the false alarm.  :(