Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Title Trunction in Set List

Started by kruzty, August 08, 2019, 10:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kruzty

Is there a way to truncate titles when sharing a set list? On some text sizes certain titles wrap and I would rather have them truncated.
The obvious solution is to change the actual song title names so they are not so long, but I would rather keep the entire name.

If this is not something that exists, would it be possible to add a field on the Share Set List page to set a limit on the max characters to print for a title?

arlo

I think the only place the names wrap is when previewing or printing from the website. If you download from the website and then print the downloaded file, or do anything from the apps, the names do get truncated.

kruzty

Oh, great! I usually just print from the web, but I'll start downloading them. Thanks!

kruzty

I thought there might have been a reason I was using Print instead of Download (from the web) - I just noticed the set start/end times are not on the Download version. But, maybe I am missing another setting somewhere?

arlo

I'll check that out and get back to you.

arlo

kruzty