Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Multiple Documents

Started by Wilhelm, August 18, 2019, 02:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilhelm

Hi I use Band helper on Stage for a Long time and its a very useful and reliable Product.
I have a wish for further improvement. The handling of multiple documents.
I often use scores (pdf) for rehearsals, but chord sheets with remarks live (personal songtext)
It would be cool if Bandhelper would remember which document i used the last time whithin a song

greets and thx for the good work
Wilhelm

arlo

If you attach your documents in the same sequence for every song, you can then switch between the two versions from Settings > General Settings > Defaults > Document. For example, you could change that to 1 for rehearsals and 2 for performances.

Wilhelm

Quote from: arlo on August 18, 2019, 06:22:10 PM
If you attach your documents in the same sequence for every song, you can then switch between the two versions from Settings > General Settings > Defaults > Document. For example, you could change that to 1 for rehearsals and 2 for performances.
The number of Documents vary, cause other Bandmembers Create their own documents

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

arlo

If you don't want to see your bandmates' documents, you can assign the documents only to them. See also "HOW CAN I SET UP MY ACCOUNT SO EACH BAND MEMBER SEES HIS OR HER OWN DOCUMENT FOR EACH SONG" in the FAQ:

http://www.bandhelper.com/support/FAQ.html