Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Request Reminder

Started by LesStrangers, August 20, 2019, 07:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesStrangers

I wonder if additional requests for schedule acceptance can be titled with the word, 'Reminder', to help to avoid confusion. Some users state they are getting multiple requests for the same gig, almost blaming Bandhelper for sending erroneous gig requests. When, in fact, they just haven't replied to the darn request in the first place. I a simple title change to something like, Pending Request Reminder, or anything to indicate that it' s neither a new gig request, nor is it an accidental resend, it's a bloody reminder that they aren't being diligent.

arlo

That makes sense. I'll put it on my to do list. Maybe even number them like "Reminder 1," "Reminder 2," "Reminder 3," or would that be too mean?

arlo

Okay, the first request for an event has a subject starting "Schedule Request," and now any repeated requests that are sent because the first was ignored will instead have a subject starting "Waiting." For example:

First request
Schedule Request: Big Gig, 11/11/19

Subsequent requests
Waiting: Big Gig, 11/11/19

LesStrangers

Arlo,

Thank you so much. Let's see how "Waiting" gains traction! You are the world's most responsive and considerate developer.

arlo