Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Markers in Documents and Midipreset

Started by Nordi, September 03, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nordi

Hi Arlo
I use very much two features in BH - Midipreset and Markers in Documents

Now the question - is it possible to combine that both features in one footstep? I am sure this is not possible, but i think it will be a great feature. Because in that way the documents is always in the correct position when i need to change the midipreset. Mark 1 = Midipr. Organ, Mark2 = Grand Piano, Mark3 = Organ, Mark 5 = Synth Pad etc.
I hope you can understand what i try to explain.
Cheers Nordi

arlo

You could map the Next Page and Next MIDI Preset remote control actions to the same foot switch button. Then pressing that one button would jump to the next marker and send the next MIDI preset.

The markers and presets would not be directly linked together, so if one of them somehow got onto the wrong position, they would stay out of sync.

If we had a Page 1-10 remote control action, then you could combine that with the Send MIDI 1-10 action and then they would essentially be linked. Of course, that would also require a foot switch with a lot more buttons.

Does that help?

Nordi

Hi Arlo
Thanks indeed. It is absolute the way i want and it works perfect! I think i had to realize that by myself, but i did not! Sorry for that.

Cheers

arlo