Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

iPad OS

Started by Neill00, September 25, 2019, 01:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neill00

Are we good to go with this?  I've seen different recommendation from other app developers.

arlo

I haven't seen any issues with iOS 13. I haven't tried 13.1 yet.

Neill00

Thanks Arlo.   I'll give it a try.

Nordi

It works fine with 13.1 on iPad pro 10,2"

Uwe

A big problem with 13.1:

Bandhelper (and other apps) disappeared in the 'open in...' dialogue.
It is necessary at the moment to build workaround with shortcuts.

arlo

If you click the More option after the displayed apps, do you see BandHelper in the secondary list? Then you can either select it from there, or click Edit to add it to the primary list.

Uwe

no, nothing there.
A lot of apps are missing.
Some are there, most Apps from 12.x are missing.

arlo

Please submit a help ticket and include a screen shot.

arlo

I just submitted BandHelper and Set List Maker updates that are built with the iOS 13 libraries. This introduced a bunch of new bugs that I fixed. In any additional bugs have slipped through, they are most likely to involve visual glitches. In any case, please submit a help ticket if you see an issue.

gearstudios

After update to iOS 13 my setlists were blank. I thought they were deleted or not available anymore on my iPad. To fix it I went to settings>appearance> and selected which theme I wanted to use. I chose dark instead of light or iOS.  Now my setlists are back when I select them. Hope this helps others.

Uwe

Updated to 13.1.1, now everything seems to be normal (except in total different look in iOS) again.

Chris

Had the same situation this morning... my setlists were blank as well until I somehow managed to bring them back... not sure how though, to be honest.
I am at iOS 13.1.2 and the latest version of BH.