Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Monospaced Font in Song Notes?

Started by PoidaBass, April 12, 2024, 01:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoidaBass

Hi there, I have a need to create drum notes in monospaced fonts. I read on here how to set the Song Lyrics to monospace font and that is working well but it encroaches on the actual song lyrics space. Yes I can put it in the lyrics field but it'd be ideal to be able to tap on the notes pin to view my drum tab in fixed width and separate from the lyrics.

Something like this is what I'm wanting to see in the song notes but in fixed width:
HH |x x x x |x x x x |x x x x |x x x x |
TT |        |        |        |        |
SD |  °   ° |  °   ° |  °   ° |  °   °°|
BD |°   °   |°   °   |°   °   |°   °   |

Any ideas please? Can't seem to find a font option for Song Notes and I've searched on here for "Notes Monospace".

Thanks for helping  :)
Peter

arlo

I'll put a Notes Font setting on my wish list. Meanwhile, you could turn on Settings > Account Sync > Personal Sync > Chords and put these into the Personal Chords field, then hide/show the chords in the layout by clicking the divider between the chords and lyrics, or setting the Settings > App Control > Actions > All > Show/Hide Chords Field to a gesture or remote control message. The chords field is always monospaced.

PoidaBass

Awesome thanks Arlo, I'll try your suggestions and look forward to the notes font update. Cheers!