Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Setlist Name being filled with Account Name when in Details

Started by gfhbass, October 03, 2019, 03:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfhbass

Hi...I am experiencing a problem with Setlist "Details" when I am logged into my BandHelper account via PC/Webpage.  If I go into "Details" of any "Setlist", the "Name" field is switched to my Account Name or Username (not sure which, since both are the same word).  This does not happen when I "Edit Details" via iPhone (version 4.0.7) or iPad (version 4.0.7). 

I have attached a screen shot, which shows the setlist name as my Account/User name.  Thanks...Grant

arlo

Do you have a password manager that's doing this? If so, you should be able to tweak its settings to stop that behavior.

gfhbass

Hmm, interesting.  It was my password manager causing the problem.  However, I use BandHelper all the time and this behavior has only surfaced in the last day or two.  Not sure what changed, but I will see if I can work around this.  Thanks...Grant

arlo

Okay. I haven't made any changes to the set list details edit page lately. I know that other users have seen similar problems and fixed it with a change in the password manager settings, but I don't know specifically what settings. (I use 1Password myself and haven't had this problem.)

gfhbass

Arlo...Thanks.  I use LastPass and the fix was very simple...

arlo

Would you mind posting the fix here for future reference?

go2ldook

I had same issue with LastPass. I think I was able to pull up an options list and chose "don't run on this site"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk